Privacy and Security Policy
Mercury Properties Limited Company registration number 118025 with registered address unit 1,2.02 Block 1 Eurotowers Gibraltar is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act in Gibraltar (the “Act”).
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data that Mercury Properties Limited collects from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
By providing information directly to Mercury Properties Limited or visiting www.eurotowers.gi (and all pages linked within its sitemap) and/or social media platforms in relation to Mercury Properties Limited you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
In order to provide to you the best possible service, Mercury Properties Limited
sometimes need to collect information about you. We may collect and process the following data:
Information you give us. You may give Mercury Properties Limited information about you by filling in registration forms, or by corresponding by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you may provide when you subscribe to participate in discussion boards, blogs, or other social media functions on the Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or when you report a problem with the Eurotowers website, The information you give Mercury Properties Limited may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, disabilities and details about your personal health, financial and credit card information, personal description and/or photographs.
Information we collect about you. When you visit the Eurotowers site, Mercury Properties Limited may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and your operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Eurotowers site (including date and time), or page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. Mercury Properties Limited may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites Mercury Properties Limited operate or are involved with or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, your financial advisors, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies consultant agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
(Altogether the “Information”)
Uses Made of the Information
Mercury Properties Limited use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us: to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you Mercury Properties Limited to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us (including but not limited to undertaking surveys, property appraisals, property advertising and/or consultant and estate management etc.);
• to provide you with information about other goods and services Mercury Properties Limited offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you with information about goods or services Mercury Properties Limited feel may interest you. We will, and in circumstances where we permit selected third parties to use your data, they will, contact you by phone, post and/or electronic means (e-mail or SMS) only where you give or have given consent to do so, you can contact us at any time firstname.lastname@example.org should you not wish your date to be used.
• to notify you about changes to Mercury Properties Limited
• to ensure that content from the Eurotowers site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
• in the event that you raise an enquiry, complaint, suggestion or provide praise in relation to a franchised office, your Information may be forwarded to the given Franchisee to record or investigate the incident, to provide a response and for general record keeping purposes.
Information we collect about you. We will use this Information;
• to administer the Eurotowers Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve the Eurotowers Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of Mercury Properties Limited, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep the Eurotowers site safe and secure. If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on, or to, the Euro towers site, we may use your Information to stop such behavior;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising sent to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with Information you give to us and Information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where we propose to use your Information for any other purposes we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for use of your Information for additional purposes which are not listed above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with anyone other than in respect of the above purposes.
Unless listed below we will not disclose your Information to any third party without obtaining your prior consent. We may share your Information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; and
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Eurotowers Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets subject to being in receipt of suitable confidentiality undertakings from the prospective seller or buyer.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information and personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements, This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Eurotowers Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right to stop us from using your data in this manner at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us on 00350 20077953.
The Eurotowers site may, from time to time, contain links to third parties and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites are not owned or controlled by Mercury Properties Limited and have their own privacy policies and that Mercury Properties Limited do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. The www.eurotowers.gi website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Company: Mercury Properties Ltd
Country of registration: Gibraltar
Registered office: Suite 1.2.02 Eurotowers, Europort Avenue
Company registration number: 118025
Contact number: 00350 200 77953
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org